Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Newborn King Christmas Card

The Newborn King, Stampin' Up!, Christmas card, Nativity, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Trude Thoman
Here's another card that I created with The Newborn King stamp set. I "gift wrapped" the card with 1/8" silver ribbon. The Specialty Designer Series Paper is from the Holiday catalog and it is called All is Calm.

My Tips for this card:
I embossed the nativity scene with White craft ink and white Stampin' embossing powder to which I had added Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' glitter. I use about 3 parts of embossing powder to 1 part of glitter, mix it and use it for a little bit of added sparkle to my winter embossing scenes. It works great on wedding cards too. I get some inexpensive plastic containers to store the mixed powder in and I label the containers.

The sequins is from the Frosted Sequins pack in the holiday catalog. The pack contains about 450 pieces of sequins including small and large silver sequins and white snowflakes. I used the white snowflakes on the previous card that I posted.

The cardstocks are Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, and Coastal Cabana.

Have a Blessed Day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!