Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Halloween Wheel Card

Stampin' Up! Holiday Home stamp set Halloween card by Trude Thoman stampwithtrude.blogspot.com
Have you tried making "wheel cards"? I decided to try making one for this Halloween card. This is the first one I have tried. I did a search to find a tutorial, I found several to watch before I created this card. I was happy with the way it turned out, but already know some things that I will try modifying with another wheel card.

This is the Stampin' Up! Holiday Home stamp set and it has items for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Halloween. The Christmas and Thanksgiving are my favorite, but I had to see if I could do anything with the Halloween ones and I came up with several cards.

I used Basic Black card stock, Wild Wasabi card stock, Crumb Cake card stock and Cajun Craze card stock. The ink is Jet Black Stazon and Craft White. The stamp sets are Holiday Home and Hardwood.

So...I was working in my studio today. I was playing with paper...what else, and creating some CARD CANDY. What is card candy? It is interesting items that you use, either by themselves or with other items, to embellish your cards. I will send EVERYONE, that begins following my blog during the month of September, some card candy! The "Follow My Blog" button is in the right hand column of this blog. After you sign up be sure to email me your address so that I can send your card candy. My email is on the "Contact Me" page tab at the top of this blog.
____________________________________________________________________
Random.org says that comment #22 is the Blog Candy's new winner!

BeastyBunny please email your address to me so that I can send your Blog Candy. (check under contacts for my email).

Don't worry if you didn't win, you will have more chances for blog candy in the future. Just be sure to "follow my blog" so that you will find out when the next giveaway will be.

Plus, who knows, if BeastyBunny doesn't contact me before Friday, September5th, I will select a new winner through Random.org...it could be you!

Have a Blessed Day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!