Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Seasonally Scattered Christmas Card

Okay, I don't know where "tomorrow" went. It has become "today". So, today I will share with you what I did on Sunday.
http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com
Sarah and her Father


http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com
Cake cutting
Yup, I attended my niece's wedding. Yes it was country style with cowboy boots and hats!

It was a lovely day, on the edge of too warm, but at least it wasn't raining! At this time in the Northwest, you never can predict the weather so she was fortunate to get a lovely day.

Stampin' Up! Seasonally Scattered Christmas Card by Trude Thoman http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com

Here's another card created with the Stampin' Up! Seasonally Scattered stamp set. It is in the same set with the "LOVE" sentiment that I shared two days ago. I used Kraft Paper for the card's base. I stamped the sentiment and embossed it with white embossing powder to which I had added Dazzling Detail glitter (3 parts powder, 1 part glitter).

I also used three snowflakes from the Frosted Sequins pack in the Holiday Catalog. It includes 450 pieces total (silver sequins in two sizes and the snowflakes in one size). The ribbon is Real Red 1/8" Taffeta ribbon. I used a corner rounder on the corners and sponged the edges with white craft ink.

Tip: For this card I used a sponge dauber and rubbed the red ink into the center of the sentiment. I could have used a Real Red marker if I had only wanted the red to be inside the individual letters instead of the ink also spreading 'under' the snowflakes surrounding "Merry".

Check out the Clearance Rack. Stampin' Up! just put some new items in there!

Click here to see what's new


Thanks for Looking!
Have a Blessed Day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!