Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Happy Easter Bunny Banner

Here's my Easter banner for this year. I used the Happy Easter Bunny by Stampin' Up!

Happy Easter Bunny Banner, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, trude thoman, Stampin' Up!, Flower Frenzy
Happy Easter Bunny Banner, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, trude thoman, Stampin' Up!, Flower Frenzy

I tried the Blendabilities, and the Stampin' Write markers and decided to go with colored pencils because I could get better shading.

The flowers were die cut with the Flower Frenzy Bigz L die.

Paper:
Wisteria Wonder card stock, So Saffron card stock, Marina Mist card stock, Pirouette Pink card stock, Whisper White card stock, Pool Party card stock, bits and pieces of other colors for the flowers...I was trying to use up some scraps.

Ink:
Jet Black Stazon, Whisper White craft ink

Stamps:
Happy Easter Bunny, Gorgeous Grunge

Other:
Oval framelits collection, Labels collection framelits, Coastal Cabana Thick Baker's twine, Daffodil Delight Baker's twine, rhinestones, colored pencils

2 comments:

  1. That is too cute! I love that happy little bunny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he looks so joyful. Just wish that he was by himself so that I could stamp him easily over everything! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!