Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Congratulations Paper Pumpkin remake # 6

There were 8 cards in the March Paper Pumpkin kit and I made one of them into two cards and then used the original word bubble as a pattern and created one of my own so.... you will be seeing quite a few versions of these March Paper Pumpkin kit cards by the time I post the last one. Hope you are enjoying the variety.

Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Stampin' Up!, Congratulations card, march paper pumpkin

This one could be used as a congratulatory card, or maybe a birthday card. I used the Blue Ribbon stamp set, Night of Navy ink, a 1/4" circle punch, a star framelit, gold foil paper, and the scattered star border punch to create this card.

If you are wondering where I used the scattered star border punch; I used it to punch the gold foil paper and then adhered 2 tiny stars by the word "the" and one over the center of the number 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!