Saturday, March 28, 2015

Lucky Paper Pumpkin Card Remake # 3

I'm really getting into altering the Paper Pumpkin kit this month. Here is my next alteration. I have to post this one now before March is over. 

I decided that the small flower in the Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty punch pack looked a little like four leaf clovers. Then I found the word in the Crazy About You stamp set. I love that set because it has so many words in it that can be used singly or in phrases.

Paper Pumpkin, lucky, st pats day, Stampin' Up!, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Trude Thoman

Then again, instead of using the yellow embroidery floss that came with the Paper Pumpkin kit, I used markers to color the YOU.

This could be used as a congratulations card or a St. Pat's Day card.

Thanks for checking out my blog today. If you don't have a demonstrator, I'd love to help you! Check out my contact tab above.

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!