Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Grateful Bunch Greeting Card

Here's another stamp set that I need to use more often. It coordinates with the Blossom Bunch punch. I love that because it makes cards quick and easy to create. I just stamped the flowers and punch them out and adhere them anywhere that I want a flower embellishment. Easy!

Grateful Bunch, Greeting card, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude
Supplies I used on this card:
  • Pacific Point cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Brights Designer Series paper stack- Tangerine Tango dots and Old Olive words
  • Delicate White Doilies
  • Classy Designer Button
  • Whisper White Baker's twine
  • Grateful Bunch Stamp Set
  • Blossom Bunch punch
  • Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' ink pad
  • Old Olive Classic Stampin ink pad
  • Affectionately Yours Designer Washi tape
  • Mini Treat Bag Thinlits
You have until the 20th to join us in this month's stamp club. Click here for all the details.
Remember to use the hostess code when you order through my 24/7 Stampin' store. That is how you get a freebie from me! See details under the hostess code tab.

Have a blessed day,

Trude


www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2098728

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!