Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Grateful Bunch Greeting Card

Here's another stamp set that I need to use more often. It coordinates with the Blossom Bunch punch. I love that because it makes cards quick and easy to create. I just stamped the flowers and punch them out and adhere them anywhere that I want a flower embellishment. Easy!

Grateful Bunch, Greeting card, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude
Supplies I used on this card:
  • Pacific Point cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Brights Designer Series paper stack- Tangerine Tango dots and Old Olive words
  • Delicate White Doilies
  • Classy Designer Button
  • Whisper White Baker's twine
  • Grateful Bunch Stamp Set
  • Blossom Bunch punch
  • Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin' ink pad
  • Old Olive Classic Stampin ink pad
  • Affectionately Yours Designer Washi tape
  • Mini Treat Bag Thinlits

Have a blessed day,

Trude



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!