Saturday, July 30, 2016

Pop of Paradise Card Candy # 2

Here's the second piece of card candy (DIY embellishments) that I created with the Pop of Paradise stamp set.  This little pineapple is a challenge for me. I don't really know what to do with it on a card. I thought it worked out okay with this piece though and maybe now that I have created the embellishment I will be able to design a card to use it on.

Pop of Paradise, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude, pineapple, card candy

The largest scalloped oval is gold foil paper. It is so hard to photograph the shiny items on cards! I think it looks much better when you actually see it, than when you look at the photo.

The second oval layer is Delightful Dijon. The top oval is Crushed Curry. The pineapple is stamped in Crushed Curry and Garden Green and the banner is stamped in Daffodil Delight.

Have a blessed day,
Trude



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!