Monday, July 25, 2016

Flourishing Phrases Sympathy card

Here's a sympathy card that I made using the Flourishing Phrases stamp set and coordinating thinlit dies. 

I must confess that I wasn't making it as an example of Stampin' Up!s great products. I was making it because, unfortunately, I needed a sympathy card. So, not all of the products are Stampin' Up! The Blackberry Bliss cardstock is retired. The ribbon is some that I purchased at a local craft store. And the embossing powder is also from a local craft store. Oh yes, the parchment paper is from a stationery set that I have had for a long time. So basically, the framelits, stamp set and cardstock are the only Stampin' Up! items. But this card can easily be switched up so that all the products are Stampin' Up!, it would just be a little different.

Flourishing Phrases, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude, sympathy card
Flourishing Phrases stamp set
The card design came from Lyssa Zwolanek.

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!