Monday, April 24, 2017

Thankful Thoughts Greeting Card

This is the second project that I created with the Thankful Thoughts stamp set.

I've been watching some Jennifer McGuire You Tube videos about glitter application. I just had to do something with it.

Stampin' Up! only has Dazzling Details, Gold and Silver glitter. Since they didn't have the colors that I wanted to use, I used Art Institute glitter. I've had it for years, so I don't know if they still have the same colors.

I sponged Elegant Eggplant around the edges of the card and it was too dark, so I sponged craft white over the top to tone it down.

Thankful Thoughts, Thank you card, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude,

Here are the products that I used:

Sweet Sugarplum cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Very Vanilla cardstock
Gold Glimmer paper
Stitched Shapes framelits
Butterflies Thinlits
Fluttering Embossing folder
Basic Black Archival ink pad
Thankful Thoughts stamp set
Art Institute glitter- Royal Wink #24, Dubonnet #6, and the green label is missing so I can't tell you the color and number on that one.
Glue Dots
Dimensionals
Big Shot
Suddenly Stickers adhesive

Thanks for coming by today!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!