Sunday, April 23, 2017

Thankful Thoughts Scrapbook Page

Hey, it's Sunday! I decided to make a scrapbook page for Scrapbook Sunday ☺. It's been quite awhile since I created a Scrapbook page for Scrapbook Sunday.

I am trying something new. I decided to grab a stamp set that I hadn't had a chance to use and create a scrapbook page, a 3D item and a card.

Today I am sharing the scrapbook page. It would be great to give someone as a special thank you for a gift. Snap a photo of yourself with the item, create the page and send it to the gifter!

Scrapbook Sunday, scrapbook page, Stamp with Trude, Stampin' Up!, Thankful Thougtls





I used and 8" x 8" piece of Kraft cardstock for the base. Here is a list of other products I used to create this page:

Watermelon Wonder cardstock
Mint Macaron cardstock
Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series paper
Crochet trim
Flourish Thinlits
Stitched Shapes framelits
Classy Designer Buttons
Scallop paper edgers (Fiskars)
Basic Black Archival stamp pad
Thankful Thoughts stamp set
Snail Tape
Fine-Tip glue pen
Big Shot
Parchment Paper (unknown source)

Thank you for checking out my blog today!

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!