Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Friend Share

Love the colors of this card and the die cuts from a Tim Holtz die set.


Jeannie has an old hymnal that she uses for background papers. I think that's a great idea. It wouldn't be an archival paper but most people don't keep cards forever anyway.

Stampin' Up!s Wild About Flower stamp set could be used to create a similar card to this.

Wild about Flowers
Remember to use the hostess code when you order through my 24/7 Stampin' store. That is how you get a freebie from me! See details under the hostess code tab.

If you are my customer and haven't received your new catalog, please let me know. If you want to be my customer and make a purchase from my online store, I will send you a catalog. Don't miss out on all the Sale-A-Bration fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!