Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Beautiful Blackberry Designer Series Paper

 This paper is gorgeous! Right now it is on back order, that's how popular it is and if you have been looking at Pinterest you have probably seen many beautiful cards created with the paper.

I decided to use a One Sheet Wonder layout to make a series of cards. I chose a layout from Pinterest that was from Patricia Dominco, but I have seen others on Pinterest using the same layout, so I don't know who originally designed it. Here is the first card that I created.


 

 

 I used Blackberry Bliss cardstock for a base. I matted the Blackberry Beauty piece with gold foil cardstock and embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from the Elegantly Said stamp set .

I will be sharing all the cards I made from this one sheet of Designer Series Paper, so please come back and take a peek.

Check out all the great Stampin' Up! products that are available at my Stampin' Up! store.

If you are looking for a demonstrator, I would be happy to help you!

Have a blessed day,

Trude 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!