Thursday, October 14, 2021

Blackberry Beauty Encouragement Card

 Oh my, we have had so much rain in the last 24 hours! I think it is trying to make up for the 18 months of drought all in one day. Plus the wind has been blowing and it's not a pleasant day to be outside.

That means more time to stamp!

Here's another card that I created with the One-Sheet-Wonder layout.


I intended to post this yesterday, but sometimes I just get distracted by other things. Does that ever happen to you!

Here's the One-Sheet-Wonder layout for reference.

Products I used on this card:

Blackberry Bliss cardstock

Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper

Gold Foil cardstock

Gold embossing powder

Versamark Watermark ink pad

Layering Circles dies

Elegantly Said stamp set

Have a spectacular Fall day!

Trude

Browse the Stampin' Up! catalog

Join my Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!