Friday, October 15, 2021

Blackberry Beauty Just Because Card

 It is another blustery day. I went out to the garden and harvested my beets. It is getting colder and colder at night. Now I have the task of canning them so that I will have beets on my salads during the winter months. I guess beets are one of those vegetables that you either love, or you avoid. I love them.

Today's card is number 9 from the One-Sheet-Wonder set. It is a card that doesn't need a reason to be sent...send it any time to anyone. It's beautiful, they'll love it.


 This is the One-Sheet-Wonder layout that I have been using for this set of 10 cards.


 These are the products that I used:

Blackberry Bliss cardstock

Blackberry Beauty Designer Series Paper

Gold Foil cardstock

Gold Embossing powder

Layering Circle dies

VersaMark watermark ink pad

 

Thank You for checking out my blog. 

 Trude

 

Look at all the great Stampin' Up! products in the catalog.

Join My Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!