Monday, May 21, 2012

Cherry and Mint Thank You Card

I don't think that the photos do the cards justice. The last couple of cards that I have posted are some of my favorite cards and they don't look half as good when I post them as they do when you actually see them. 

The base for this card is tan. Then I used a piece of cream card stock and  stamped cherries around the perimeter. The next layer is a pastel green. For the next layer I stamped a cream piece of card stock with a plaid stamp (I think it is a retired Close-to-My- Heart stamp). The top layer was cut from cream card stock using a Spellbinder die. Then I stamped a butterfly (retired Stampin' Up!), cut it out and attached it to the die cut card with a brad. I glued red lace trim across the bottom, adhered pastel green ribbon tied in a knot on one end and then adhered a button with a pearl on top.
 
Happy Stamping!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!