Sunday, May 6, 2012

Flower Fest Card

This card is made with the Flower Fest Stamp Set by Stampin Up. The set will only be available through the end of May (2012). It is retiring. I am surprised, because it is such a versatile set. 
  • For this card I embossed the Lucky Limeade background with Petals-a-plenty embossing folder.
  •  Then I used the Adorning Accent Edgelit die to cut one side of a piece of Wisteria wonder card stock.
  •  I stamped the leaves from the set 3 times with Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' ink and then Stamped the flower onto Whisper White cardstock with Concord Crush Classic Stampin ink 3 times. 
  • I cut the flower out in graduated sizes and used Stampin' sponges to sponge some Concord Crush ink around the edges. 
  • I put rhinestones in the center of each flower and adhered the flowers to the stamped Very Vanilla rectangle. 
  • I used Dimensionals on the top and bottom flowers. 
  • Then I adhered the Very Vanilla to a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock and mounted it onto the wisteria wonder and then onto the embossed lucky limeade. 

I would say this card is slightly more than a 10 minute card. But it isn't too complicated.

Update: Very Vanilla and Calypso Coral are now the only items that are still available. You can find them here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!