Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cricut Hello Card

http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com  greeting card by Trude Thoman

I cut 2 base cards on the Cricut, inked the edges and adhered the light blue over the cream. I adhered a note card over that and then the scallop border that I cut out with the Cricut. I used a couple of rub-on accents and a swirl of rhinestones then attached the flowers, button, Cricut cut leaves and Hello greeting. Since I used the Cricut, I wouldn't say this is a 10 minute card. It takes awhile to figure out what sizes you want to cut things and get everything set up. It is probably more like a 30 minute card. Well, that's it for today. 

Happy Stamping!

Trude

1 comment:

  1. This is an ADORABLE card. I am going to try making it sometime soon. Thanks for sharing it, especially with the directions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!