Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Congratulations Card

We made this card at the last Stampin Club. The only thing on this card that is retiring is the 5/8" Old Olive satin ribbon. Stampin Up has retired ALL the 5/8" satin ribbon. I am sad to see it go because I like ribbon on cards and I used a lot of the 5/8" satins. 
I like the Stampin Up sentiment in this card. It says, "If at first you do succeed, try not to look so surprised." 
 I used soft suede, Delightful Daffodil, and Whisper White cardstocks for this card.

Check out Stampin' Up!s current products here.

If you don't currently have a demonstrator, I would be glad to help you!

Have a Happy Day!

Trude

2 comments:

  1. This card would be perfect for a graduate! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even thought of this as a graduation card. I was thinking along the line of new job, or promotion. You are right, it would work great for graduation.

      Delete

Leave a comment Here!