Thursday, January 17, 2013

Everything Eleanor Thank You Card

Stamp With Trude
I've been wanting to try making something with Stampin' Up!s new filter paper. So today I got my fingers inky, used the blossom punch to cut out some filter paper flowers and created this card for Pals Paper Arts challenge 151. Here's this week's sketch.

The label I used was stamped from Everything Eleanor, then I stamped the swirl from the same set. It is another beautiful set from Stampin' Up!.
Should have used some gloves. I had some within reach! Now I have Pacific Point and Not Quite Navy pinkies!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower (and fingers)! I love the Comfort Cafe DSP with the stamps, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome Dawn. Yes, Comfort Cafe is a very pretty set of papers.

      Delete
  2. That flower is gorgeous, and worth the inky fingers! I love the papers you chose, too. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy, I used Stampin' Up!s blossom punch to punch 8 blossoms. Then dyed and layered them.
      I am just starting to enter these shares, they are fun! So many creative cards.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, Trude! The colors are great...even on your fingers :) Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. I'm looking forward to the next one.

      Delete

Leave a comment Here!