Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hearts a Flutter Pennant Card

Hearts a Flutter, Stampin' Up!, stamp with Trude, valentine
Here's another card using Hearts a Flutter, one of the new Stampin' Up! stamp sets. I am getting quite a bit of mileage from this set! The elements look so simple and yet there are so many ways to combine them and use them.

I entered this card in the Freshly made challenge. Thought I would play along with some challenges to get the ideas flowing. Check back to see the future challenges that I enter and play along!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the embossed background and the sweet heart! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen, I look forward to joining you again on future sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to combine the shapes!! Such pretty colors too. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome Jen. I hope to make this a habit!

      Delete

Leave a comment Here!