Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vintage Verse Greeting Card


Stamp With Trude

This is the Stampin' Up! card I made for the Paper Players Challenge. Here is the sketch that they are using. If you would like to see more card samples using this layout, you should visit their site.
I used paper from the Sale-a-bration paper pack that you can get for free by placing a $50.00 order. It is one of 10 designs.

The heart that I used for the main image is from the Stampin' Up! set, You Are Loved and the sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration set Vintage Verses.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to see all the different ideas people come up with for the same sketch!

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful--what a wonderful coloring job on the heart! Love the colors you chose...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nance. It is fun looking at all the entries.

      Delete
  3. trude, I love how you colored your heart image, fabulous job. I love the way it totally ties the background DSP to the focal image. So glad you joined the Paper Players and shared this fabulous card with us.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jaydee. I wanted to do something with the new Sale-a-bration papers, so I chose those colors.

      Delete
  4. Hi, Trude! I deleted my first comment, because I thanked you for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts. I would like to thank you for entering this beautifully colored heart in the Paper Players challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Ann, for the welcome. The sketches are inspiring.

      Delete
  5. Trude, the colors on this card are just beautiful, as is the stamped heart. You did a great job coloring it with markers. Thanks for sharing your project with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy. Everyone's cards are amazing! Love to look at them.

      Delete

Leave a comment Here!