Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Peachy Keen Card

Have you tried using the Stampin' Up! Peachy Keen set yet? I haven't really pulled it out to play with yet, so I thought that it was a good time.
I thought maybe the heart that is in the set could be made into a peach. It worked fairly well. I'm sure I will be able to use the other stamps for various projects, but I need some ideas for the Peachy Keen sentiment! If you have some, please leave a comment! I've kind of used up my ideas on this one!

greeting card
Papers-
Whisper White card stock
Crisp Cantaloup card stock
Soft Suede card stock
Pink Pirrouette card stock

Stamps-
Peachy Keen
Gorgeous Grunge
Summer Silouette

Ink-
Soft Suede
Crisp Cantaloup
Coastal Cabana

Other-
On film framelits







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!