Since I had my sponges and ink pads all out I did some more
playing with them, but I will wait for another day to do those
- Ink: Various shades of Classic Stampin' ink pads to create gradients of color. Jet Black Stazon ink.
- Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Trust God
- Punches: 1" circle punch, Angled Tag Topper, 1/8" circle punch
- Ribbon: Thick Baker's twine- Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
- Paper I used: Glossy white (Stampin' Up! doesn't have it in the catalog anymore, but it is great for this type of project.)
- Other: Sticky notes, Stampin' Sponges
Finally when we were heading out the top started to poke out and my nephew grabbed the bottom photo.