Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Serene Silhouette Sponged Bookmarks

I decided to play with a stamp set that I haven't had the opportunity to try, because I don't own it yet. My friend Susie came over and brought her Serene Silhouettes stamp set. I wanted to do some sponging to see what would happen, so I pulled out some bookmark size pieces of paper. I like the results of our Scrapping and Stamping time last Tuesday.

stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Stampin' Up! bookmark, Serene Silhouettes, Trust God stamp setsstampwithtrude.blogspot.com Stampin' Up! bookmark, Serene Silhouettes, Trust God stamp sets

Since I had my sponges and ink pads all out I did some more
playing with them, but I will wait for another day to do those
posts.

  • Ink: Various shades of Classic Stampin' ink pads to create gradients of color.  Jet Black Stazon ink.
  • Stamps:  Serene Silhouettes, Trust God
  • Punches: 1" circle punch, Angled Tag Topper, 1/8" circle punch
  • Ribbon: Thick Baker's twine- Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Paper I used: Glossy white (Stampin' Up! doesn't have it in the catalog anymore, but it is great for this type of project.) 
  • Other: Sticky notes, Stampin' Sponges
I've been enjoying some sibling time. My sister has been visiting. We went up to see Mt. St. Helens on Saturday. The mountain was clear while we were driving up, but after we stopped to eat lunch and were ready to take a close look and some photos of the volcano, it tried to hide behind a layer of clouds.


Finally when we were heading out the top started to poke out and my nephew grabbed the bottom photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!