Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Fall Pumpkin Banner

I have been waiting until November to post this and then I almost forgot! Here's my Banner for Thanksgiving. Susie and I enjoyed making these banners even though we made them on a very warm day that was not at all Fall-like.

It is definitely Fall-like today and tomorrow it is forecast to be more like Winter weather. Some forecasts say snow and others say freezing rain. Between the two, I am definitely hoping for the snow.


Thanksgiving, pumpkin, fall, banner, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com ,Stampin' Up!, Flowering Flourishes
Thanksgiving, pumpkin, fall, banner, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com ,Stampin' Up!, Flowering Flourishes
Supplies I used
Pumpkin Pie card stock
Crumb Cake card stock
Mossy Meadow card stock
Cajun Craze card stock
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' ink
Woodgrain embossing folder
Banner Collection Framelits
Oval Collection Framelits
Flowering Flourishes stamp set
Pumpkin Pie cotton ribbon
Blackberry Bliss cotton ribbon
rhinestones basic jewels
Other- Alphabet dies, Jute Twine

 
See what's new in my Stampin' Up! store.

Thanks for stopping by my studio today!
Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!