Sunday, November 9, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Elegance Card

Well, I guess it is about time I get back to my blogging. I have been busy teaching stamping classes, teaching 2nd graders and volunteering with an after school homework club. Now it's time to share some stamping.


Wondrous Wreath Elegance card, Stampin' Up!, created by Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , wondrous wreath, Ornamental pine, Apothecary Arts, elegant Christmas card


I created several cards with Stampin' Up! stamps that weren't Christmas stamps. This one is not obvious because it does use Christmas stamps from the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog.

I stamped the Apothecary label in gold on Cherry Cobbler card stock and then embossed it with gold. 

I also stamped the same stamp on Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler ink and cut out only the banner. Then I embossed the Sentiment on it again using the gold ink and the gold embossing powder. 

I Stamped the Wondrous Wreath, die cut it and layered it onto the label with dimensionals. Then I layered the sentiment, also using dimensionals.

I think it looks rather elegant and like the way it turned out.
Supplies
Cherry Cobbler card stock
Brushed Gold card stock
Trim the Tree Designer Paper stack
Whisper White card stock
Cherry Cobbler Seam binding
Antique Brads
Label framelits
Gold embossing powder
Gold ink
Ornamental Pines stamp set
Apothecary Arts stamp set
Wondrous Wreath stamp set
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' ink
Wild Wasabi Classic Stampin' ink
Garden Green Classic Stampin' ink


All supplies for this card can be purchased from my online store. 

Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog today.
Have a blessed day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!