Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Merry Snowflake Card

I knew the beautiful leaves wouldn't last long! Today the wind has been howling and when we drove past the middle school there were heaps of leaves piled up against the chain link fence.

Today would be perfect for a leafy card, but my friend says there is a chance of snow in a couple of days. I have a snow card to share instead of a leaf card.

This card is created with the Stampin' Up! set Endless Wishes.

Endless Wishes, Christmas card, Merry Snowflake card, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Stampin' Up!
Supplies I used
Soft Sky card stock
Marina Mist card stock
Silver foil paper
Whisper White card stock
Endless Wishes stamp set
Encore Silver ink pad
Night of Navy ink pad
Marina Mist ink pad
Rhinestones basic jewels
Blendabilities


*Hint* you can color your rhinestones with blendabilities to create colored jewels with which to embellish your cards!

 
my Stampin' Up! store.

The basic card idea is by Lyssa Griffin Zwolanek. I added all the silver accents, lighter rhinestones and a Merry sentiment! {I
like cards with sparkle :)}

Thanks for joining me in my crafting space today!
Have a blessed day,
Trude


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!