Monday, November 10, 2014

Snowman Flip Card

It is a lovely fall day today. The leaves are falling off the trees rather quickly though, because there is a light breeze. Soon the tree that is about a block from my house will be leafless and I will be able to see Mt. Hood again!

Here's a fun flip card that I made. I used Michelle Last's basic card idea and then added birds in the tree, a red ribbon, a sentiment on the front and snowflakes and rhinestones. 

Christmas flip card, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , White Christmas, All is Calm

 Here's what the inside looks like when the card is open.

Christmas flip card, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , White Christmas, All is Calm

Supplies I used
All is Calm Designer Series Paper
Soft Sky card stock
Whisper White card stock
White Christmas stamp set
Real Red cotton ribbon
Frosted Sequins
Basic rhinestones
Jet Black ink
2013-2014 In-Color marker set
Label Flip card die set


Visit my online Stampin' Up! store; see what's new.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a blessed day,
Trude


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!