Sunday, November 29, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 25- Flurry of Wishes Page

Do you like to stamp snowflakes? I do. Maybe it is because we don't get a lot of snow where I live.
Today I created a scrapbook page with  the Flurry of Wishes stamp set. I would have used Soft Sky card stock but I was all out, so I grabbed some retired Bashful Blue card stock. I think it would have looked just as good with the current Soft Sky card stock.

Flurry of Wishes, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude, scrapbook page, winter, Christmas, snowflakes, Scrapbook Sunday

I stamped all of the snowflakes in Soft Sky first. Then I used White craft ink to stamp the snowflakes. I embossed the white snowflakes with Whisper White embossing powder to which I had added Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter. 
The tiny groups of snowflakes are stamped with the snowflake stamp that is in the A Little Something stamp set.
I softened the edges of the page by sponging with craft white ink.

Flurry of Wishes stamp set


\
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break.
Thanks for stopping by!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!