Sunday, November 1, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday Project Life pages

I wanted to do a quick and simple page layout with the photos I took when we went with our friends to check out North Bonneville Dam. I just bought the Bundle that is in the current annual catalog called, Moments Like These. So I looked through the box and chose 3 cards to use in the card pockets along with my photos. 

One photo had a portrait orientation and I only had a landscape oriented pocket, so I trimmed it to 4" x 4", it didn't remove anything important, and put one of the project life cards behind it as a mat.

Then I chose the two small cards, and they coordinate and work very well with the subject of these photos, and used a labeler to create the title on one. I will do the journaling about the 'adventure' on the other card. It is quick and simple, and I can add some extras that came along with the embellishment bundle if I want, but I kind of like this quick and simple layout as it is.

I did have to have two pocket pages to hold all the photos.


Moments Like These Project Life Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!