Sunday, November 8, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday Designer Series Paper Patchwork Page

I bet you already know that Stampin' Up! makes some pretty Designer Series Papers that are 12" x 12" and perfect for scrapbook pages.

Sometimes I forget about using them to create pages. Today I wanted to use some fall Designer Series papers so I pulled out the Into the Woods paper pack but I also noticed that some of the papers from the Sweet Li'l Things paper pack coordinated quite well with it and added some variety.

So Here's my completed page:

I used a Cajun Craze 12" x 12" card stock base and a Tangelo Twist card stock square in the center. There are also 3 squares that I stamped with Vintage Leaves and are left over from paper I created for the Tuesday Tutorial- Fall Panel card.
I see that the dark green paper squares are from the English Garden Designer Series Paper pack. It was from a scrap in my scrap case and I thought it worked well with the other papers. It helps tone down the bright white in the other papers from the Into the Woods paper pack.
Into the Woods Designer Series Paper pack


Sweet Li'l Thing Designer Series Paper pack
English Garden Designer Series Paper pack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!