Monday, June 27, 2016

In the Meadow Greeting card

Hello,
This card is a CASE directly from the previous Stampin' Up! catalog. I haven't seen too many cards made with this stamp set, and yet it has been in the catalog for a year. I think that it makes a sweet scene.

In the Meadow, Stampin' Up!, CASE, stamp with trude, greeting card


Do you use the catalog to get stamping ideas? I do! Most of the time I do not do an exact copy like I did here. Usually I look at a card layout, then I change the papers, colors and stamps. It looks nothing like the original except the layout is the same.

Did you know that Stampin' Up! encourages their demonstrators to Copy And Share Everything (CASE)? I know some demonstrators freak a little bit when other people use their designs. I don't mind at all if you copy my cards. You can copy them exactly or switch out the paper, colors or stamps; any or all of the elements! Go for it! If you copy my card and email me a copy of it, I will even put it on my blog and give you credit!

In the Meadow stamp set
Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!