Thursday, June 9, 2016

Wild About Flowers card

This is a remake of a card in the 2015/2016 Annual Catalog. Stampin' Up!s policy is to encourage everyone to Copy and Share Everything (CASE). So I have been doing that with several of the cards in the catalog to see what I come up with when I switch a few things out. 

Awesomely Artistic, Wild About Flowers, Retirement card, Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, Stamp with Trude

With this card I switched out the ribbon, and the color of the card stock. I also used Washi tape instead of the stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge set and I used a different splatter. The splatter on the original card is also from the Gorgeous Grunge, but there are other splatter stamps in the catalog, so I chose to use the one from the Awesomely Artistic set instead.

Wild About Flowers

Awesomely Artistic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!