Thursday, June 23, 2016

May Paper Pumpkin Remake

May's Paper Pumpkin kit was masculine themed cards that you could use for Father's Day, birthdays, etc.

I am not sharing the original cards with you today. You can see the original Paper Pumpkin projects on Pinterest. Today I am sharing my altered versions of a couple of the cards.

Paper Pumpkin, May 2016, remake, altered card, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude,

For this card I sponged Night of Navy ink over the die cut front. I also used Wink of Stella (clear) on the Happy to make it sparkle.

Paper Pumpkin, May 2016, remake, altered card, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude,

Then I created these two cards with the paper that I had used under the die cuts when I sponged them.

Paper Pumpkin, May 2016, remake, altered card, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude,

The kit came with extra "Happy" stickers and extra star epoxy stickers so I used the extras to create these two cards. I completed them by stamping birthday greetings on the insides.

You can start your own Paper Pumpkin fun by clicking here!

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!