Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Tuesday Tutorial # 49

It's Tuesday already! I didn't think I was even going to get this done and posted before the day was over, but I'm almost there. Yay!

Are you having extreme weather? We did today. Some places in the Portland area got hail that covered the ground and looked like it had snowed. The hail was 1/2" across.

I didn't get any hail at my house, but I did hear lots of thunder rolling around and we lost power for just long enough so that we had to reset the microwave and stove clocks.

We also had torrential rain showers interspersed with breaks in the clouds that allowed the sun to dry the roads very quickly, even while rivers were still running down the edges! Ah, spring!

Here's the tutorial project of the week.

Petite note card, envelope punch board, Helping Me Grow, Stampin' Up!, Stamp with Trude, Tuesday Tutoria
 
You can get the tutorial now by using this link.

Have a blessed day,
Trude 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!