Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wednasday 201- Beyond the Basics

Today we are going to talk about scraps and the people who save them ☺. I can relate. I have several scrap bins. One is for my Stampin' Up! papers and one is for everything else.

So I pulled out a bunch of scraps and I am going to show you how to tame your scrap bins!

 I pulled out any that were Christmas and any that coordinated with any of the Christmas. 

Then I started gluing them to folded card bases in coordinating colors.



And after I used as many strips as I could I got out my 1" circle punch and my 1" square punch and here's what I did.


 I used up a lot of scraps!

Now I have 22 really colorful fun backgrounds that I made out of Designer Series Paper scraps from previous years.

Check out what I did with these. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!