Friday, January 16, 2015

Endless Birthday Wishes Card

Finally I am getting back to some card making and blogging. It isn't really that I haven't made any cards, it's just that I have been doing the monthly card making classes and banner class and I have been teaching and tutoring, so I haven't had the time to do the blogging.

I saw a card on Pinterest (don't you love Pinterest??) that I thought I would use as the inspiration for a card. I switched out a color, the stamp set and the sequins. I like the pop of color with the neutrals. I still think it would work as a masculine card with the pop of red instead of the gold. What do you think? 

Endless Birthday Wishes, Stampin' Up!, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Trude Thoman, birthday card, masculine




Endless Birthday Wishes, Stampin' Up!, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Trude Thoman, birthday card, masculine
Here's what the Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set includes...lots of mix and match words to create fun birthday cards!

Paper: Basic Gray card stock, Whisper White card stock, Cherry Cobbler card stock, Red Glimmer paper, Typeset Designer Series paper

Stamp set: Endless Birthday Wishes

Other: 1/4" circle punch, Cherry Cobbler Chevron ribbon

Ink: Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!