Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Choose Happiness Sympathy Card



trude thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Choose Happiness, Sympathy card, stampin up, floral card

I made this card with the Choose Happiness stamp set and the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set for the sentiment on the inside.

I used Whisper white card stock, Basic Black card stock, Window Sheet, Silver Encore ink, Silver embossing powder, Jet Black Stazon ink, and silver ribbon.

If you don't have a catalog and you are my customer, let me know and I will get one right out to you. If you would like to be my customer and order at least $50.00 of merchandise, I will send you a catalog, in fact all of the current catalogs and SAB brochure! Plus, with your $50.00 merchandise order you will get that FREE SAB item right now! And, I can't help myself, I have to toss in some goodies with those catalogs that I send out!




Have a blessed day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!