Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Retro Age Awareness Birthday Card

Have you seen the Age Awareness Birthday stamp set in the Stampin' Up! catalog? It is very fun!
The sentiment on this flip card is from the Age Awareness set. There are quite a few sentiments in the set that you can mix and match. On the inside of this card I used the one that says, "You look way better at this age than I thought you would." I think it is an appropriate one to send to my sister ☺☺.

Retro, Age Awareness, Stampin' Up!, Stamp With Trude, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , birthday card, flip card


Retro, Age Awareness, Stampin' Up!, Stamp With Trude, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , birthday card, flip card
Age Awareness stamp set
 I used the flip card die for the card base and I used Carol Paynes' card idea.

I used Typeset Designer Series Paper for the numbers on the right side of the card.

This card would be so much fun to share with the over 50's crowd. I think I should make a stack of them! Younger people might not even know what the red and black circles represent!

Have a blessed day,

Trude













No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!