Friday, January 2, 2015

Moon Lake Masculine Birthday Card

I'm working on birthday cards for the coming year. It seems that I use many more masculine cards, so I created a masculine card with the Moon Lake stamp set. It will be available in the 2015 Occasions catalog that goes live January 6th.


stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , trude thoman, stampin up, bokeh technique, Moon Lake stamp set, masculine card

Have you tried the Bokeh technique yet? This is my first attempt. It is fun and not difficult. It is a little messy because you use watercolor paper, an aqua painter and several colors of reinker.

That's probably why I won't try this one in a class, you have to get it wet, ink it up and let it dry before you can stamp it.

I used So Saffron, Old Olive and Sahara Sand reinkers for the color. The card stocks are Mossy Meadow and Chocolate Chip.

There are so many fun craft supplies in my stamping store.

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!