Sunday, January 18, 2015

Something Lacy Birthday Card

Stampin' Up! has a new background lace stamp. I really haven't had enough time to play with the one that they introduced in the Annual catalog last summer, but here it is, another lace background. I'm not complaining, except about the lack of time to play with them! I think the lace backgrounds are elegant and I like elegant cards.

The stamp is called Something Lacy. Here's the first card that I made with the stamp. I used the emboss resist technique.


emboss resist technique, Something Lacy, Stamp With Trude, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com , Stampin' Up!, birthday card, floral, lace

This picture makes the Blackberry Bliss card stock almost appear black, it is a deep purple, very beautiful.

I stamped the Something Lacy stamp on Whisper White card stock with White craft ink and White embossing powder. Then I used Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, and Wisteria Wonder to color the piece. I rubbed the color in with Stampin' Sponges.


Something Lacy stamp

Enjoy the day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!