Saturday, May 2, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Remake # 4

Here's the next fun pocket tag I made with the Stampin' Up! April Paper Pumpkin kit.

Adventure Awaits, April Paper Pumpkin remake, trude thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, graduation card, congratulations




















For this card I used the pocket tag that came in the kit and then I put Designer Series Paper on the inside back, used Naturals cardstock to recreate the card base and for the tags. Use a piece of Designer Series paper on the card base front. Used some Washi tape on the pocket tag front before I layered the sentiment over the top. 

I used Jet Black Stazon ink and Baked Brown Sugar inks.

The pocket sentiment is from the Adventure Awaits set.

Have you checked out Paper Pumpkin yet? Here's the link to get you started!

Have a blessed day!
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!