Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Remake #6- Dad Card

Here's the 6th and last remake that I have created so far from the April Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up!

April Paper Pumpkin remake #6, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, Stampin' Up!, Father's Day, pocket tag, #stampinup, #paperpumpkin






















For this version of the pocket tag I used the original pocket and covered the front with Designer Series Paper. I used the original tag card that came with the kit and added a banner stamped with the Choose Happiness banner stamp. The 'Dad' is cut out with the Project Life framelit.

If you would like to have some Paper Pumpkin fun, you can get your kits here!
____________________________________________________

Have a blessed day,
Trude

4 comments:

  1. Well, I will try for one of your LOVELY Happy Mail cards again! The last one you sent was absolutely GORGEOUS!
    I admire all the different takes on Paper Pumpkin that you design. They are so much fun to put together in different ways. Thank you for sharing them with us!
    I also like your ideas for journaling. You have some great ideas! Again, thank you for sharing them with us! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn. I'm glad your are enjoying the journal prompts.
    The April Paper Pumpkin was real quick and easy to do over. I had fun with it.
    Keep on crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? You'll mail cards out to us? Well, let me say that I love what you have done with this April's Paper Pumpkin, especially the masculine cards. I want to CASE some of those ideas.
    I also want to say that I enjoy that you share journal prompts.Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Margaret. I'm glad you're enjoying the journal prompts.
    Your "Happy Mail" is in the mail! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment Here!