Friday, May 29, 2015

Friendly Wishes Pocket Card

 I'm still having fun with the papers that are in the Spring Occasions catalog. Here I used them with one of the stamp sets that are in the new catalog which goes live on June 2nd. The stamp set is Friendly Wishes.
treat bag, pocket card, tag, Trude Thoman, http://trudethoman.stampinup.net , stamp with trude, Stampin Up, Friendly Wishes

The paper is Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper. It was such a pretty paper set that it is already sold out!

I used the new Treat Bag thinlit die to cut out the little bag that the card slips into.

I am anxious to get some new papers to make some projects with, but for now I have several cards that I am going to share and they are mostly created with retiring products. I know that many of you have a bunch of the papers and stamp sets though, so you can still make them. If you don't have the same papers and stamp sets, then you can use the ideas in new and creative ways! That's what I like about crafting, there are as many ways to recreate an idea as there are people to create them.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a blessed day,
Trude 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!