Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Amazing Mom Card

Here's April's Paper Pumpkin remake #5

April Paper Pumpkin remake #5, Trude Thoman, stampwithtrude.blogspot.com, #paperpumpin #stampinup , Painted Petals, Mother's Day Thank you card






















I I was out of town for a week and didn't get this posted. It could be a Mother's Day card or it could be used to show your appreciation for your mother at any time of the year.

This is my 5th remake of Stampin' Up!s April Paper Pumpkin kit.

I used the original tag pocket as a template and cut this one out of Designer Series Paper. I did use the original card from the kit and stamped it with the Painted Petals stamp set. I added matching ribbon and twine. This is a quick and easy card that takes about 10 minutes once you have all the supplies gathered up.

Watch my blog for some blog candy tomorrow!

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!