Saturday, May 16, 2015

Guy Greeting Cards- 2 of 3

Here's my second card that I created with the Guy Greetings stamp set.

http://stampwithtrude.blogspot.com ,Stampin' Up!, Trude Thoman, Guy Greetings, Adventure Bound paper stack, Father's Day card, Masculine, #stampinup #guygreetings


I again used paper from the Adventure Bound paper stack that is in the Stampin' Up! Spring Occasions catalog. There's still time to get it...catalog goes through the 2nd of June.

I used brushed silver paper for the star. Naturals Ivory paper to stamp the greeting and man on (Naturals are being retired so stock up now! I love that paper). I used Smoky Slate to stamp the background images and Basic Gray ink for the greeting and man.

The layout is a Mojo Monday sketch. I love having the layout already created and just plugging in the stamps and paper. They have a great archive that goes back to 2010, so lots of sketches to choose from.

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!