Sunday, December 6, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 26

Have you noticed this shiny foil Designer Series Paper in the Holiday catalog? Only a few weeks left to grab some. It makes pages that shine...it is not easy to get a really good photo of this page, but I hope you can get the idea. The upper left corner shows the true color of the trees.

Festival of Trees, Stampin' Up!, Stamp With Trude, Foil Designer Series Paper, Christmas scrapbook page layout, Scrapbook Sunday
I also used the red foil paper that is in the holiday catalog. I just ordered more so that I can use it for Valentine's Day cards. I don't think it is in the Spring catalog, so I suggest you stock up on that now too, while you can still get it.

The stamp set that I used is called Festival of Trees. It is in the annual catalog and will be available through May 31, 2016.


Festival of Trees



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!