Sunday, December 13, 2015

Scrapbook Sunday # 27

It's difficult, when I have to take a photo of a page that is in a protector. This page has embellishments on the outside of the protector so it wouldn't look the same if I took it out. I like to add embellishments, in this case buttons and a bow, to the outside of protectors because it adds texture and depth and interest to the page, plus if I want to remove the items it is easier to remove them from the plastic.

I used two small cards from project life to add some color and interest. I also used some small heart stickers that I made by punching paper and adding Crystal Effects.

The background paper is from the Subtle Designer Series paper stack and the mat for the birth announcement and photo is a piece of printed vellum that I had from sources other than Stampin' Up!

The "It's a girl" stamp is from the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!