Thursday, December 10, 2015

Throwback Thursday # 27 Paint Prints Poinsettia

I don't think this stamp set was intended to be a Christmas stamp set but it is fun to see what happens when we try different things.

This stamp set is one that Stampin' Up! offered in 2005. It was a hostess set and is called Paint Prints.

I decided to use the rectangle, that is in the set, to create a background mosaic. I could have used it horizontally to create a brick pattern instead, but I like the mosaic effect for this holiday card.

Painted Prints, hostess set, Stampin' Up!, Throwback Thursday, Stamp With Trude, Christmas card, poinsetia, mosaic
Current products I used:
Whisper White card stock
Daffodil Delight ink pad
Cherry Cobbler ink pad
Cherry Cobbler reinker to dye twine
Garden Green ink pad
Gold embossing powder
Tape punch

Retired products I used:
Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's twine (redyed with Cherry Cobbler reinker)
Paint Prints stamp set
Brushed Gold card stock

Other:
Stazon inks in red, blue, green and purple for the mosaic background

Have a blessed day,
Trude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!