Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial # 28 Rose Garden Stenciled Card

Are you still trying to get everything done before Christmas? Ya, me too. Then there will be little time to enjoy it...it will be all over and done for another year!

Here's another sneak peek for you. This time it is a thinlits die set from the upcoming Spring Occasions catalog. My customers should have already received their catalogs in the mail. If you are my customer and have not received it, please let me know. You will receive a free catalog in the mail if you have been my customer this year and purchased at least $50.00 in merchandise from me.

Stamp With Trude, Rose Garden Thinlits, Rose Wonder stamp set, Stampin' Up!, 2016 Occasions catalog, sneak peek, encouragement card, stenciled card
Rose Garden Stenciled Card
Download the tutorial now Or, I will send you the Tuesday Tutorial by email if you will send me your email address requesting to be added to my Tuesday Tutorial list (please send it to me privately to the email listed in my contacts and put in the subject line "add me to TT list"). This list will ONLY be used to send out the TT each week, it will not be used for marketing in any manner whatsoever. Have a blessed day, Trude 


Check out the new Hostess Code Gift offer 

Have you had a chance to check out the deals this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment Here!